Buy apartment with sea views in Intempo, Benidorm, Spain. Luxury flats for sale in one of the best buildings on the Costa Blanca, just a few steps from the Poniente Beach in Benidorm. Luxinmo Real Estate, your reliable real estate agent, can provide you with all the information about Intempo residential.
Intempo is the tallest residential building in Spain and the second tallest in the European Union (198 metres high, with 47 floors and 256 flats). It has all the services of a hotel, such as restaurant and cafeteria, fitness area, Co-working, Sky Wellness, children's play area, etc. A perfect option if you want to buy apartment in Benidorm in the Intempo building.
The union of the kitchen with the dining room and the living room with an exit to the terrace allows to optimize the space and create a comfortable and easy-to-maintain environment. This flat is located on the 11th floor. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and living-dining room. All apartments have a large private balcony with direct access from the bedroom and living room, but allowing total privacy.
From the first step to the last, every detail of the apartment has been designed to provide a feeling of luxury and comfort when living in them.
The flat has double glazing and low solar factor windows, so you can enjoy a pleasant temperature all year round. Spacious built-in wardrobes with white lacquered doors lined on the inside. Air conditioning and temperature regulated by an individual air conditioner, with low consumption heat pump. Fully equipped kitchen with high quality furniture in white finish, high resistance white worktop, stainless steel sink, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, extractor hood and ceramic hob and fridge. All the walls of the house are painted in white, equipped with modern electrical installation.The floor is covered with porcelain stoneware flooring.
Gated community with reinforced perimeter fence and access gates operated by magnetic keys. Concierge and 24-hour security. Lifeguards at the swimming pool during the day. CCTV with indoor and outdoor surveillance located throughout the building and key access points including number plate readers. The price includes 1 parking space in the underground garage.
The Intempo residential allows you to start each morning enjoying breathtaking sea views while having breakfast in the comfort of your exclusively designed private terrace. And if life couldn't get any better, the rest of the day offers you many more options - you can sunbathe by one of the three swimming pools, pamper yourself in the Sky Wellness area, work out in the top floor gym or relax in the rooftop Jacuzzi while enjoying the sunset and panoramic views of the Mediterranean.
End the day by ordering dinner with the support of the building's universal wifi or call the private concierge to reserve you a table at one of the many beachside restaurants. Inside Intempo Sky Resort, you create your own experience.
Among others, the resort's amenities include:
- At the entrance to the building there is a large atrium of over 600 m2 with a parking area around an impressive thousand-year-old olive tree.
- Restaurant and cafeteria of more than 1.200 m2 on the ground floor managed by the main hotel operator in the area.
- Communal beach-style swimming pool and children's pool of 800 m2 and 90 m2 respectively, occupying a total surface area of 4,300 m2, with elegant cabanas and garden furniture.
- Fitness and co-working area with direct access to the beach pool, cafeteria and children's area, creating the perfect environment to be healthy and enjoy life. The highest gym and wellness area in Europe, with carefully selected equipment and services, including massage therapists, physiotherapists and private trainers.
- The roof terrace has a lounge bar and jacuzzi offering stunning sunset views. On a clear day, you can see Ibiza.
- Children's play area of over 1,000 m2.
- The 46th floor illustrates the essence of the lifestyle by offering the Sky Wellness area for your residential community, including infinity pool, SPA area, gym, massage room and sauna, all enhanced by the best views of Poniente Beach.
The Intempo building is located on Poniente Beach, an increasingly sought after location within the Costa Blanca in Spain. Playa de Poniente is set to be the new "Spanish Miami", and Intempo will be its most emblematic building. Playa de Poniente enjoys a Mediterranean climate, due to the sea breeze that moderates the heat and with its low rainfall. The mountains surrounding the city also protect it from strong winds. These factors create a special microclimate, with 300 days of sunshine and an average annual temperature of 19C. The Poniente Beach is a perfect destination for holidaymakers looking for constant sun and sand, fun and good food. Benidorm is 38 km from Alicante and 106 km from Valencia. Its extensive network of infrastructures allows it to be quickly connected to the rest of the world by land, sea or air.