Intempo — Living in the tallest residential building in Spain, in Benidorm, Alicante, Costa Blanca. Luxury apartment for sale in one of the best buildings on the Costa Blanca, just a few steps from Benidorm's Poniente beach. Luxinmo Real Estate, your trusted real estate agent, can provide you with all the information about Intempo Residential.
Intempo is the tallest residential building in Spain and the second tallest in the European Union (198 meters high, 47 floors and 256 apartments). It has all the services of a hotel such as restaurant and cafeteria, gym, co-working, sky health, children's playground, etc. This is the perfect choice if you are looking to buy an apartment in Benidorm's Intempo building.
The combination of the kitchen with the dining room and the living room with access to the terrace makes it possible to optimise the space and create a comfortable and easy-care environment. This flat is located on the 38th floor. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a living-dining room. All flats have large private balconies with direct access from the bedroom and living room, while offering total privacy.
From the first step to the last, every detail of the apartment has been carefully designed to give a sense of luxury and comfort when living.
The apartments feature double glazing and low solar factor windows, allowing you to enjoy a comfortable temperature all year round. Spacious built-in wardrobe with white lacquered panelled doors. Air conditioning and temperature control via individual air conditioning with low consumption heat pump. The fully equipped kitchen features quality white furniture, high resistance white bench tops, stainless steel sink, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, range hood and ceramic hob and refrigerator. All walls of the house are painted white and equipped with modern electrical installations. The floor is covered with porcelain.
On the issue of privacy, in the building there is a gated community with reinforced fence and access gate operated with magnetic key. Concierge service and 24 hour security. Lifeguard in swimming pool during daytime. CCTV with indoor and outdoor surveillance and key access points including license plate readers. The price includes 2 parking spaces in the underground garage.
Intempo Residential allows you to start each morning with stunning ocean views while enjoying breakfast in the comfort of your private, purpose-designed patio. When life couldn't be better, the rest of the day gives you more options - sunbathe in one of the three swimming pools, pamper yourself in the Sky Spa, work out in the rooftop gym or relax in the jacuzzi on the rooftop while watching the sunset and Panorama of the Mediterranean Sea.
Finish the day with a dinner order with the help of the building's universal WiFi, or call the personal concierge to reserve a table at one of the many oceanfront restaurants. At Intempo Sky Resort, you can create your own experience.
Resort amenities include but are not limited to:
- At the entrance of the building there is a large atrium of over 600 square meters, surrounded by parking spaces for an impressive thousand-year-old olive tree.
- Over 1,200 square meters of restaurant and cafeteria on the ground floor, managed by the largest hotel operator in the region.
- Beach style community pool and kids pool of 800sqm and 90sqm respectively, totaling 4300sqm with elegant cabanas and garden furniture.
- Fitness and co-working area with direct access to the beach pool, cafeteria and children's area, creating the perfect environment to be healthy and enjoy life. Europe's highest fitness and wellness area with carefully selected equipment and services including massage therapists, physiotherapists and personal trainers.
- Rooftop terrace with lounge bar and Jacuzzi with stunning sunset views. On a clear day, you can see Ibiza.
- More than 1,000 square meters of children's playground.
- The 46th floor illustrates the essence of the lifestyle by offering the Sky Wellness area for your residential community, including infinity pool, SPA area, gym, massage room and sauna, all enhanced by the best views of Poniente Beach.
The Intempo building is located on Poniente Beach, an increasingly desirable location on Spain's Costa Blanca. Playa de Poniente will be the new "Miami of Spain" and Intempo will be its most iconic building. Playa de Poniente enjoys a Mediterranean climate, thanks to sea breezes that soften the heat and little rainfall. The mountains surrounding the city also protect it from strong winds. These factors create a special microclimate with 300 days of sunshine and an average annual temperature of 19°C. Poniente Beach is the ideal destination for holidaymakers who are constantly looking for sun and sand, fun and food. Benidorm is 38 km from Alicante and 106 km from Valencia. Its extensive infrastructure network allows quick connections to the rest of the world by land, sea or air.